- Water Park
The Water Park is closed each year from December 15th through March 15th for maintenance.
This park offers free admission and is unsupervised. Any use is at your own risk.
Policies & Guidelines
- All children 17 years of age or younger shall be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. An adult shall constitute any individual 18 years of age or older.
- All users must shower prior to entering water park.
- No smoking, tobacco products, chewing gum, food, drink, glass containers or alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No skateboards, skating, bicycles or scooters allowed.
- No dogs, cats, or other animals allowed.
- No running, rough play, fighting, excessive noise or foul language.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing nose, or discharging bodily waste in the water park is prohibited.
- Do not sit on or look directly into fountain jets.
- Infants and children who wear diapers are required to wear a swim diaper for health and safety reasons.
- Persons with open sores, blisters, cuts, bandages etc. are not allowed to play in the water park.
- No littering, graffiti or intentional damage of equipment.
The City of Zephyrhills reserves the right to:
- Close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary.
- Restrict entry and ask persons to leave the facility for non-compliance of policies and guidelines or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- Report any maintenance concerns to the Parks Department office by calling us at 813-780-0022.
- In case of serious injury or any other emergency call 911.
Please be courteous to others and play safely.