***Changes are effective June 1, 2022***
Reservations are created on a first come, first served basis and require a signed rental agreement, table and chair layout with payment in full. Keys must be picked up from the Zephyrhills Police Department located at 6118 8 Street, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 with proof of payment and are available 30 minutes prior to the reservation. Keys must be returned to the Zephyrhills Police Department following the event.
No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- $40.00 per hour plus sales tax.
- Minimum of two (2) hours required for rentals Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Minimum of four (4) hours required for rentals Friday and Saturday or Sunday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., plus a $100.00 non-refundable fee.
- Municipal buildings shall not be available on Sundays following a Saturday rental;
- Municipal buildings shall not be available on Saturdays if Sunday has been reserved; If Municipal buildings are rented on Friday afternoon or evening, Saturday rental shall not be before 11:00 a.m.; if Municipal buildings are rented on Sunday, Monday rentals shall not be before 11:00 a.m.; Municipal buildings shall not be available for rental on City observed holidays.
- $250.00 refundable cleaning deposit. The deposit will be returned if the facility is left in a pre-rental condition and undamaged with all decorations removed and all trash bagged and placed in provided containers.
- Government/Public entities may use the facility at no charge if deemed for a community function. No discounts will be given for any other use.
- 20, 8-foot long rectangular tables.
- 130 Chairs.
- 1 Podium.
- 1 Projector Screen.
- Kitchen has a microwave and refrigerator, sink, counter area and pass thru serving window.