Roll-Off Construction Dumpster Rental S.O.G.
Description: A Roll-Off Dumpster is a temporary bin, sizes 20 yards or 30 yards, that is delivered to a customer’s site for the purpose of construction or clean up debris excluding household garbage, tires, Industrial refuse or hazardous waste.
- Customer will be instructed to contact Public Works for information and forms that are required for rental at (813)-780-0022.
- Roll-Off request form and Hold Harmless Agreement will be filled out by customer and submitted to Public Works via email or mail delivery. Public Works will then forward completed forms to the City’s Billing Company Munibilling to create an account and contact customer for deposit. See attached forms.
- Before the roll off is placed Public Works will verify the created account that deposit has been made before delivery. If not they will contact customer before delivery.
- Once roll off is delivered the customer will call Public Works Department at 813-780- 0022 for pulls and removal.
- Pricing as stated on the Roll-Off Request Form. Detailed explanation if required by customer.
- Billing and payments will be made through Munibilling either online through the City’s website www.ci.zephyrhills.fl.us or by phone at customer service (833)-360-7528 or in person at the Utility Department at 5335 8th St. Zephyrhills, FL 33542.
- Electronic copies of work orders to be kept in Public Works Sanitation file.