The original 1927 Atlantic Coast Line Depot was purchased from CSX Railroad by the City of Zephyrhills in 1989 and relocated 200 feet west of its original location. Restoration of the 2,700 square foot building began in 1997 with a Grant from the State Department of Transportation, and a ribbon cutting ceremony was held November 19, 1997, to celebrate its completion. The Historical Preservation Committee and the Zephyrhills Historical Association assisted in many ways to bring this restoration to reality.
Train Depot Address: 39110 South Avenue (Depot Park), Zephyrhills FL 33542.
From south Highway 301:
- Turn east onto South Avenue.
- Follow South Avenue to Depot Museum, located on the south side of South Avenue, right before the railroad tracks.
Look for the caboose.
Reservations are created on a first come, first served basis and require a signed rental agreement, table and chair layout with payment in full. Keys must be picked up from the Zephyrhills Police Department located at 6118 8th Street, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 with proof of payment and are available 30 minutes prior to the reservation. Keys must be returned to the Zephyrhills Police Department following the event.
- $20.00 per hour, plus tax.
- Minimum of two (2) hours required for rental Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Minimum of four (4) hours required for rental Friday and Saturday or Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., plus a $100.00 non-refundable set-up/clean-up fee.
No smoking or alcohol is allowed.
Government/Public Entities may use the facility at no charge if deemed for a community function. No discounts will be given for any other use.
- 8’ rectangular tables (8)
- chairs (40)
- Covered deck area
Physical Address: 39110 South Avenue, Zephyrhills FL 33542