- Human Resources
- Employment Applications
How to Apply
- To obtain an application, please click the link below corresponding to the type of position for which you wish to apply:
- - Employment Application (All positions except Law Enforcement)
- Law Enforcement Job Application (Law Enforcement Only)
- Volunteer Application
- An application can be provided or submitted by fax, email or mail
- Please contact the City of Zephyrhills Human Resources Department at 813-780-0000 x-3522, 3521, or x-3520
- Applications may be submitted by email to HRApp2022@ci.zephyrhills.fl.us or faxed to 813-780-0066.
- Applications are also available or may be mailed to:
City of Zephyrhills
Attention: HR Department
5335 8th Street
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
NOTE: Please remember to check your spam/junk folder after requesting an application by email. Outbound emails from the City often appear in recipient’s spam/junk folders.
Your application must provide clear and detailed information on your relevant education, training, work experience and history. Do not state "see resume" in any section of your application. Use the application to provide details of your work experience, education, certifications, licenses, and any other information that demonstrates your strengths and qualifications for the position.
Applications will be accepted only for listed vacancies. If you are applying for multiple vacancies, you need to submit only one application. Please list the titles of the position(s) for which you are applying in the appropriate section.
Job applications are subject to public records made or received by the public agency in the usual course of business and are subject to inspection and copying under section 119.07, Florida Statutes, once they are received. Exemptions to public disclosure shall be submitted in writing to or requested from the Human Resources Department.