CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS
INTERACTIVE WATER PARK
5039 4th STREET, ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Map showing location of Water Park.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Open 7 days a week
9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
*The Water Park is closed each year from December 15th thru March 1st for maintenance *
WARNING! THIS FACILITY IS UNSUPERVISED.
ANY USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- All children seventeen (17) years of age or younger shall be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. An adult shall constitute any individual eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- All users must shower prior to entering water park.
- No smoking, tobacco products, chewing gum, food, drink, glass containers or alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No skateboards, skating, bicycles or scooters allowed.
- No dogs, cats, or other animals allowed.
- No running, rough play, fighting, excessive noise or foul language.
- Spitting, spouting water, blowing nose, or discharging bodily waste in the water park is prohibited.
- Do not sit on or look directly into fountain jets.
- Infants and children who wear diapers are required to wear a swim diaper for health and safety reasons.
- Persons with open sores, blisters, cuts, bandages etc. are not allowed to play in the water park.
- No littering, graffiti or intentional damage of equipment.
THE CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary.
- Restrict entry and ask persons to leave the facility for non-compliance of policies and guidelines or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- Report any maintenance concerns to the Parks Department office at 813.780.0022 or visit us on the web at: 'Contact Us.
- In case of serious injury or any other emergency call 911.
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO OTHERS AND PLAY SAFELY.
CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS PARKS DEPARTMENT