CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS
BANNER DISPLAY POLICY
The City of Zephyrhills provides this service to help promote local non-profit charities and local organized events. The City of Zephyrhills reserves the right to reject the display of any banner if not deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
- Banner location: U.S. 301 & 6TH Ave.
- Display of a banner is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Banner display requires a minimum two – week notice, for scheduling purposes and to be dropped off and picked up at the Public Works Office located at 39421 South Ave. between the hours of 7 am and 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Office phone (813) 780 0022.
- Banner display requires approval of the Public Works Director and or the City Manager, (if deemed necessary).
- The City will not be responsible for any damage to a banner.
- No more than two banners shall be displayed con-currently.
- Banners must be picked up at the Public Works Office no later than five working days after the banner has been taken down. Banners that are not picked up shall be discarded after thirty days.
- The banner shall be constructed from canvas or a similar type material and include grommets and line / rope to attach the banner.
- The minimum size of a banner is ten feet in length, the maximum is forty feet in length.
Please provide the following information and email to the Public Works Department.
ORGANIZATION __________________________________________ EVENT DATE ______________________________
LOCATION OF EVENT ________________________________________________________________________________
CONTACT PERSON ______________________________________________ TELEPHONE ________________________