This barracks building, used as the infirmary by the 10th Fighter Squadron of the Army Air Corps, who trained here in 1942-1943. It was later leased to Dr. Harry G. Brownlee for use as a medical office. It served for many years as headquarters for Chapter 65, Disabled American Veterans and its Ladies Auxiliary. Now a Military Museum it is part of the City Library system. The building was moved from Airport Road to its current site.