39110 South Avenue

From Depot to Museum

Built in 1927, the Atlantic Coast Line Depot was used as a combination station for passenger travel and shipment of commodities. The depot was moved 200 feet west of the ACL railroad tracks. B.F. Parsons, a 20 year Mayor of Zephyrhills was station agent for two decades. Now a museum, it is part of the City Library system.

House at 39110 South Avenue