Built in 1910 by Jesse Stebbins, who at one time was minister of the church at 5212 8th Street. He was the son of A.E. Stebbins, real estate promoter of the town when the name was changed from Abbott Station to Zephyrhills. Later became the Miller Tourist Home and in 1936, Trautwien home. Now owned by Marcus and M.J. Price.