The original 1927 Atlantic Coast Line Depot was purchased from CSX Railroad by the City of Zephyrhills in 1989 and relocated 200 feet west of its original location. Restoration of the 2,700 square foot building began in 1997 with a Grant from the State Department of Transportation, and a ribbon cutting ceremony was held November 19, 1997, to celebrate its completion. The Historical Preservation Committee and the Zephyrhills Historical Association assisted in many ways to bring this restoration to reality.
From south Highway 301:
Turn east onto South Avenue.
Follow South Avenue to Depot Museum, located on the south side of South Avenue, right before the railroad tracks.